Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day on the Beach

Ice Cream Truck
Alex LOVED it...
Everytime he heard the music in the distance he grabbed "a dollar" from Bah and would wait patiently at the end of the lane for the truck.
It wasn't until the thrid day that Bah realized what was "a dollar" was really $4.00

Alex LOVED to brave the waves.
He got a little too brave at some points so I began to hold him and lift him everytime they crashed.
Owen enjoyed sitting in the chair next to Bah.
Hated the water, loved the sand.

Alex enjoyin the beach.
Sand, sun, water, crabs, and firemans carry.
Owen wanted so much to be like Alex.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! Each picture is so nice and tells an awesome story - I think Dad was getting a good back punch with the fireman's carry, Alex lost a shoulder on the wave where he is flipping out of your hands, Tyler is a stud, and You and kelli look great! Love it - let's wait till I can go next time!???

    ReplyDelete